Double Chocolate Banana Bread
This decadent Double Chocolate Banana Bread is a guilt-free treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert! It’s super easy to make with pantry ingredients.
Servings 16 slices
- 3 Bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter melted grass-fed
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter stirred
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder *can substitute unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips * I add extra for topping half dark chocolate/ half semi-sweet.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
Whisk all wet ingredients melted butter, maple syrup, eggs, and almond butter together with the bananas.
Next mix in all the dry ingredients to the banana mixture with a silicone spatula just until combined. Do not over mix!
Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into prepared 9x5 loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Slice and enjoy!