Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
This healthy baked peanut butter oatmeal is delicious and is a hit with kids too! Natural ingredients make it a guilt-free breakfast treat!
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk I used 2% you can use any milk of your choice.
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Grass-fed Butter melted, you can substitute coconut oil if you like.
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan Sea Salt you may also use sea salt
Pre-heat oven to 350°.
Whisk together the egg, milk, maple syrup, melted butter, peanut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Add the oatmeal, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine.
Grease a 3-quart oval dish or a 9×9 baking dish.
Pour the mixture into the prepared ban and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite toppings and enjoy!