You will be the star of the party when you serve this sinfully delicious and addictive hot cream cheese, cheddar cheese and jalapeño dip!
Hot Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
So my go-to party dip is usually this one from The Pampered Chef! I used to work at the head office years ago and it was one of the first recipes I ever tried. At the time I was newly married and I remember making it for all the dinner parties I hosted and it was always a crowd pleaser. I was fully going to make it for a family get together at my parents when I realized I was out of broccoli and this Jalapeño cream cheese dip was born! I loved incorporating the spiciness of the jalapeños with the creaminess of the cheeses. It was so quick and easy and I had all the ingredients on hand:
- Cream Cheese
- Pickled Jalapeño’s
- Cheddar Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
How to make Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
When you are asked to bring an appetizer to a party, make this dip!!! It comes together so quickly with ingredients you probably already have on hand!
- Add all ingredients to microwave and oven safe baker.
- Melt ingredients in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir to combine. Mix really well if you want it smooth or leave it rustic with some chunks of cream cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve with your favorite accompaniments.
That’s it! So easy! If you have a big crowd you may want to double the batch. This usually feeds the 8 adults in my crew well!
This dip is incredibly delicious and addictive but it is rich so I reserve it for special occasions! If you prefer something lighter and healthier try my Super Creamy Dreamy Hummus!
What to serve with Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
Some of my favorite accompaniments to this dip are :
- Artisan baguette slices or my Easy Homemade Bread!
- Organic Tortilla Chips
- Vegetable Crudite
- Baked Veggie Chips (Sweet Potato, Beet or Kale)
I hope this yummy dip becomes a go-to for your parties and events! I like making just enough to leave them wanting more (and so we don’t overindulge) but feel free to double or triple the recipe for a big crowd. If you try it let me know how you like it in the comments! xo Charlotte
The Best Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Pickled Jalepeño's
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients in a microwave and oven safe baker.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Mix well with rubber spatula until combined. Mix very well for a smooth dip or lightly for a more rustic dip.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool slightly and enjoy with your favourite accompaniments!